Bplus.at-Forum

Bplus.at :: View topic - New Projects... which one do you want?

New Projects... which one do you want?

Reply to topic    Bplus.at Forum Index -> Other game concepts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which game do you want?
Niki Rock Ball
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Niki Dream
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
PUZZLEBOX: Copycat Cubes
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Bernd
Game Designer
bitboy.Bplus.at

PostPosted: 08.06.2011 23:12    Post subject: New Projects... which one do you want? Reply with quote

We do now have some game prototypes for Nintendo 3DS and we want to know what you think. While Vektor Tank 3D+ is still heading for retail shelves we want to deliver a new experience on Nintendo's eShop too!

Stay tuned for some new information and screenshots very soon!

Last edited by Bernd on 22.06.2011 18:02; edited 3 times in total
Botsu

PostPosted: 17.06.2011 16:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear WiiBoy! Bring it on!!! :D lachendes Kirby
Bernd
Game Designer
bitboy.Bplus.at

PostPosted: 22.06.2011 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

We now opened the threads for our new projects! Please let us know what you think and what game you want to see first!

These three game concepts are chosen to be released on the Nintendo eShop! It is not sure that all of these games will be released. For now we want YOU to decide which one of these we shall develop! Please understand that all of them are in an early state of development - screenshots are from those very early buildts!
;-) zwinkerndes Kirby
Please use the different threads to tell us what you like and dislike on each project. There will be an very detailed press article with tons of additional information soon!
=) fröhliches Kirby
Botsu

PostPosted: 22.06.2011 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, they all look great, but I think I'd like to see Niki Dream first! It looks like the perfect touch of Bplus crazy.
dxblord

PostPosted: 23.06.2011 00:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me i prefer PUZZLEBOX
Copycat Cubes and niki dream is the 2nd
^_^ fröhliches Anime-Kirby
Azikira

PostPosted: 23.06.2011 01:20    Post subject: Re: New Projects... which one do you want? Reply with quote

Honestly, Dream looks like the most interesting one. I dont understand the premise of Rock Ball or Puzzlebox, because the pictures are very vague.

I'll probably get Dream, and the other would depend on information/screenshots. unschuldiges Kirby
Botsu

PostPosted: 23.06.2011 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Rock Ball's like Niki Rock 'n' Ball if you played it, but I think they're revamping it with new graphics styles, new levels, and new abilities. But that's all I know. You can find the Niki Rock 'n' Ball information in the forums.
Bernd
Game Designer
bitboy.Bplus.at

PostPosted: 23.06.2011 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niki Rock Ball is not a port of Niki - Rock 'n' Ball for WiiWare. It still has a focus on action but Niki Rock Ball has much more story to tell and will be a completely new designed action-adventure game. Please take a look at the specific threads for our new projects. Soon there will be press articles featuring more details on the games
=) fröhliches Kirby
For more questions please visit the games' thread. :) lächelndes Kirby

" target="_blank" class="postlink">http://forums.bplus.at/viewforum.php?f=9 Kaugummi kauendes Kirby
Sycoraxic98

PostPosted: 08.07.2011 00:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the first article all about the new games, and it'll also show you all new details!

http://www.wiiloveit.com/exclusives/bplus
KnucklesSonic8

PostPosted: 08.07.2011 00:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niki Dream all the way.
nilaul

PostPosted: 08.07.2011 04:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly love to play both of them, except for the puzzle. However Argument-ed Reality intrudes me perhaps you can try to include them into the two games?

Also is there a size limit for downloadable games?
Davoidbot

PostPosted: 08.07.2011 11:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my vote would go for Niki Dream if the voting isn't already closed.
Bernd
Game Designer
bitboy.Bplus.at

PostPosted: 09.07.2011 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your feedback! Also the German Nintendo 3DS magazine planet3DS.de has its own poll - and it seems that Niki Dream will make its way =) fröhliches Kirby

http://www.planet3ds.de/news/13556-3d-screenshots-zu-drei-neuen-nintendo-3ds-projekten-aus-oesterreich.html

nilaul wrote:
Argument-ed Reality intrudes me perhaps you can try to include them into the two games?

For now we do not have plans to include Augmented-Reality features in our download-games. We first have to check that function out and see if we can do something cool with it in the future.
lachendes Drop-Kirby

nilaul wrote:
Also is there a size limit for downloadable games?

You know, you are allowed to ask such questions - and I think you also know that I am not allowed to talk about these kind of things because of our non-disclousure-agreements with Nintendo. If you know our WiiWare-Title PLÄTTCHEN - twist 'n' paint you see that we are able to include anything we want without any limits! All I can say is that our download games will not have any kind of cut-backs, I promise!
=) fröhliches Kirby
nilaul

PostPosted: 11.07.2011 23:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Ha, Yep thats Nintendo which I know of super secret and everything :p freches Kirby Cant wait till the day they fully support indie developers with extreamly limited budgets.

For argumented reality I was thinking about... lets say in a plat-former you would have to use real world objects to traverse the gap.

A sidescroller game: Player would find a gap, click on magic bottem... 3D camera would load up in game. The player would have to find a real life object or an object that would allow him to jump on it and traverse to a higher platform in game. Or the player could possibly position his own hand behind the 3DS inorder to create platforms/ or carry the player to new hights. The hand could also do other things, like knock down/roll some in-game objects.

Other uses could include argumented reaity to register your hands movements for attacks, depends how you swipe your hand or if its a fist or not. The onscreen character would do some special attack.

----
Another idea would be..
To make a platformer that requires the AR card, the player inorder to solve puzzles, find hidden paths must move around the 3DS.

:p freches Kirby

What you guys think? :p freches Kirby
Bernd
Game Designer
bitboy.Bplus.at

PostPosted: 12.07.2011 01:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

That are nice ideas for augmented reality. I think we will take a look on that after our download game and after the release of Vektor Tank 3D+ and create a specific AR-Game. For including AR as an additional Feature it is just too much work. Object recognition means hard work and a lot of programming skills which takes a lot of time! We are very open minded in experimenting with new tools and features so maybe we will come up with something totally different, like using a flesh light together with the Nintendo 3DS so you can do some kind of pointing on the top screen by lighting at the wall in front of you. Or create cards with printed objects on them and by scanning them with the camera they can be moved or created within the game world.
:) lächelndes Kirby
AR is a very interesting thing but for now I think Bplus does not have enough man power to include this support in our first Nintendo 3DS games. So let's concentrate on our first game for the Nintendo eShop.
=) fröhliches Kirby
Bernd
Game Designer
bitboy.Bplus.at

PostPosted: 19.07.2011 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Für alle die der Deutschen Sprache mächtig sind - for German speakers here is a new Interview at Planet3DS.de:

http://www.planet3ds.de/artikel/30-interview-spieleschmiede-aus-oesterreich-mit-bplus-im-gespraech/seite1.html (German language only)

It is about Vektor Tank 3D+ and our coming eShop title!
DEMON212

PostPosted: 07.09.2011 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted, although it's losing :( trauriges Kirby But still, I'd be happy with any of them because they all sound great and I'd be even happier if all 3 got made some day :) lächelndes Kirby
Matti-Koopa

PostPosted: 15.09.2011 03:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niki Rock Ball. There is not much shown but I like the comic-y look of it and the layer-3D-feeling.
Also I liked the original Niki and it resembles that feeling more. And it's more overlookable in that perspective.
   Reply to topic    Bplus.at Forum Index -> Other game concepts All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: